Hullar's Restaurant stands to be one of the oldest restaurants in town. On July 27, 1818 Eben Blakeman purchased land and built a tavern and hotel at this location in what was then called "Manlius Four Corners". Since then it has changed hands many times before Jacob Hullar bought the former "Wands House" on July 19, 1911.
|COVER STORY for Syracuse Woman Magazine: Nanette Hullar’s 100 Year-Old FamilyTradition.
Click here for more.
Lunch: Mon. - Thurs. 11am - 5pm - Fri. & Sat. 11am - 3pm
Dinner Hours: Mon 5-9pm - Tues - Saturday - 5-10pm
All items available for Take-out
Ask about booking our party & banquet room
411 East Genesee Street
Fayetteville, New York 13066